After much evaluation of my life, my past, my present and visualizing my future It is imperative for me to move forward. I realize I can’t move forward while being hindered and distracted by my past failures, hurts, mistakes or my present issues. So I have filed for a Divorce.
- I am divorcing fear and Marrying Faith
- I am divorcing hurts, pains and Marrying Healing
- I am divorcing lack and Marrying Abundance
- I am divorcing insecurities and Marrying Self Confidence
- I am divorcing negative thoughts and Marrying Positive Affirmations
- I am divorcing anger and Marrying Happiness
- I am divorcing unbelief & Marrying Belief in Myself
- I am divorcing death of dreams and Marrying Life (Live In Freedom Everyday)
- I am divorcing religion and marring the Kingdom
Dr. Breakthrough & Nadia
- As my husband Dr. Breakthrough says (who I will never divorce) I am divorcing my past and Marrying My Future!!!
I am now Marrying Prosperity, Health, Happiness, Love, Success, and Infinite Money!
Nadia M. Harris a.k.a Ladybreakthrough
Prospering in your purpose has to be one of the most fulfilling assignments in life. Knowing that you are walking in your specific purpose is exciting. It is a place in life that you feel a sense of fulfillment and you enjoy what you are doing, it’s your calling.
You have a unique talent and a unique way of expressing it. There is something you can do better than anyone else in the whole world – and for every unique talent and unique expression of that talent, there are also unique needs. When these needs are matched with the creative expression of your talent, this becomes the spark that creates affluence.”
“When you combine the ability to express your unique talent with service to humanity, then you make full use of your purpose. And coupled with the experience of your own spirituality, plus the field of pure potentiality, there is no way you will not have access to unlimited abundance, because that is the real way abundance is achieved.”
You were born with a God-given purpose and fulfilling that purpose must be your primary mission in life. Your fulfillment, satisfaction and peace of mind are all tied to that purpose!